Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Proud Dana's Flower Garden & Misc.

Judd loves playing hockey with his friends.
Hockey or Karate Chop!!
Bye, Bye Yukon! We sold the Yukon and Allen now drives his Dad's blue '89 GMC Pickup.

Dana's tree ring & pretty flowers in front of the house in Albuquerque.
These are miniature daffodils & narcissus(sp?)
Look who's in the dog house! Watch out, Ryan, you're next!
TeeHee!
Amber's former employer, Dr. Chris, made these cute little barn's and clocks.
She gave them to me when she moved to Maryland.
I think they look real cute in my flower garden!

This is my first ever attempt at planting bulbs (or flowers of any kind
for that matter!). As you can tell, I'm very proud of my flower garden!
The daffodils bloomed first this spring and looked so pretty, but the tulips
took forever. We finally have lots of pretty color! I could get real hooked
on this gardening stuff and this blogging stuff! This is way cool!

Pretty flowers! O.K. so I've finally found a hobby for my old age!
Besides my kids and grandkids that is!










2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mom your flowers are so beautiful!! I wish we were there to enjoy them with you. Judd you are a stud, we sure do miss ya. Thanks for posting some pretty pictures it sure is fun. Amber

Spilter said...

Hey Dana, It all looks wonderful. Keep it up, we check it often...